On February 27, we learned more data analysis. In this 45-minute webinar Paul Jansen, Executive Director for Fleet Forum, explored the value for organisations, how you can turn numbers into meaningful information and use it for improvement of your fleet management performance.
14.00 – 14.05: Introduction
14.05 – 14.10: Difference between data and information
14.10 – 14.25: How to use data analysis for continuous improvement
14.25 – 14.35: Present data
14.35 – 14.40: Questions and Answers
14.40 – 14.45: Wrap up
The key take aways of the webinar are:
- If you want valuable input from your drivers and engage them in improving their performance or continue to be a role model, then an open, honest and interested conversation is the best way.
- Your data analysis will have a structural impact and can lead to continuous improvement if you conduct lessons learned exercises.
- It’s the story (with your message) that matters. Only then you can convince your senior managers or your drivers.
- Only collect data if you can translate into decision making information. Fuel used does not tell you anything. Fuel consumption of this month is much higher than the average of the last 12 months gives you knowledge.
- Know what you want to know. If you want to monitor fuel consumption, you need to collect fuel usage and km driven.
- Present your analysis in a simple, clear way.
At the end of the webinar we held a Q&A. You can find these, and more questions and our answers in the document attached. Also attached is the Data Analysis brochure.
Replies have been locked on this page!