In 2012, Fleet Forum facilitated three AV-related workshops with the support of USAID, DFID and UNHCR. These workshops covered a range of subjects such as ballistic standards and classification, security, vehicle selection and procurement, standardisation and interoperability, driver training, disposal strategy, and driving instruction.
During the workshop, participants provided the following documents for sharing with other organisations:
- Example of Invitation to Bid
- Extract from CFE Treaty
- Example disposal Armoured Vehicles – UNLB
- Demilitarization Guidelines
- Example scope of work Destruction of Armoured Vehicles
- Guidance Paper: Criteria for Selecting a Contractor
The documents provided serve as examples, and might need adaptation for ones’ own organisation. Fleet Forum is not responsible for the content of the documents and we thank organisations who made the material available for sharing their knowledge.