This 25-minute online course, developed by Fleet Forum and UNHCR, introduces fleet management, explaining the process of vehicle life cycle management and the risks and priorities to consider when managing a humanitarian fleet.
- Understand the importance of fleet management and why you should ensure the fleet is well managed
- Recognise the process of vehicle life cycle management
- Determine how you can reduce the total cost of ownership
- Understand the key performance indicators
- Assess your organization’s exposure to reputation and financial risks
The course is designed for senior and middle managers interested in learning more about the fundamentals of fleet management to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, safety and environmental performance of their organisation.