- Questions that should be asked when purchasing a vehicle - with pk trucs
- Focusing on what we can influence - with Heineken
- How to Meet your Fleet Priorities when You're Sick and Tired of Skipping Them
- How to Select Your Priorities Using Fleet Management Data with TerraMar
- Microlise: Using Data to Enhance Fleet Management Operations
- Data analysis, the dos and the donts
- Fleet Assessments: A Key Step in Planning for 2021
- Globaltrack workshop: The benefits of tracking motorbikes.
- Jankel workshop: Future considerations in the purchase and running of armoured vehicle fleets.
- Novacom workshop: Going digital: an opportunity for fleet managers.
- UPS workshop: Modern Learning in the workplace.
- Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings workshop: Covid 19 = a game changer.
- Mainspring workshop: Fatigue management in the transport and logistics industry.
- TSS / IOM workshop: Armoured Vehicles, more than meets the eye.
- Microlise / Acted / Solidarités workshop: The business case for data analysis.
- Nissan / WFP workshop: SMART vehicle selection.
- TerraMar / WHO workshop: Select the data that is key to your fleet.
- pk trucks / UNHCR workshop: Outsourcing parts of the vehicle supply chain.
- INSEAD workshop: Fleet sizing: A flexible and adaptive approach.
- E-Learning: Introduction to fleet management
- E-Learning: Introduction to fleet management (French)
- E-Learning: Introduction to fleet management (Arabic)
- E-Learning: Introduction to fleet management (Spanish)
- E-Learning: Setting fleet standards
- World Vision: How to turn drivers into ambassadors
- UPS: Global commitment to road safety excellence
- MSI: Developing your fleet manual
- WHO: Transport satisfaction survey
- WHO: Vehicle passenger rights and responsibilities
- Sustainable Fleet of International Humanitarian Organisations
- Fleet Risk 360° Survey Findings
- Insuring Safer Roads
- Presentations 2019 Pre-conference workshops
- Presentations: 2019 Annual Conference keynote address
- Presentations: 2019 Annual Conference: AM Day 1
- Presentations: 2019 Annual Conference: PM Day 1
Showing 3 of 3 items.