Managing Crash Reporting & Analysis
This toolkit is designed to help organisations meet the crash reporting and analysis requirements of the Humanitarian Fleet Management Standards and Action 1.3 in the UN Road Safety Strategy. It provides guidance on what to do following a crash; from actions the driver (or passenger) should take at the scene, to investigating a crash and acting on lessons learned. It also emphasises the value of ‘good catch’ or ‘near miss’ reporting – a tool to help identify reasons for crashes before they happen.
Sections of the Crash Reporting & Analysis Toolkit, can be viewed and downloaded below:
- Preface: The Importance of Crash Reporting & Analysis
- Part I: How to prepare for Crash Reporting & Analysis
- Part II: How to Report a Crash
- Part III: How to Analyse Crash Data
- Crash Reporting & Analysis Supporting Tools
To view the full document and the linked tools, please click this link.
To download the full document, please click the Fleet Forum Toolkit Managing Crash Reporting and Analysis and its supporting documents below this article.